Download a wallpaper for your desktop, tablet or mobile, and share to help keep pet health consciousness growing.
Mobile: Save this image for your mobile
10 TIPS TO KEEP YOUR PET HEALTHY
1. All pets should be sterilised to help prevent cruelty and suffering caused by overpopulation.
5. Always provide a fresh, healthy meal daily. (Please do not force your pets to eat the food that they do not like, sometimes they fast naturally as they might have an upset stomach, and fasting is suitable for anyone. )
6. Most Toxic Foods to remember for cats and dogs are avocados, chocolate, onions, grapes and raisins, fatty or fried foods, macadamia nuts or products containing the artificial sweetener xylitol.
7. Ensure that your veterinarian examines your pet at least once a year.
8. Discuss with your vet to keep your pets free of parasites (fleas and ticks).
9. Ensure that you familiarise yourself with the necessary first-aid procedures for pets and keep a separate animal first-aid kit in the home.
10 Never give your pets any human medication, and never give dogs and cats the same medication, unless prescribed by your vet.
Tablet: Rightclick on the image below to download this image for your tablet
Desktop: Rightclick on the image below to download this image for your desktop
Free Listings: List your South African Pet Service. Click here
Veterinarian Practice | Alternative Healing For Pets | Animal Grooming Services | Animal Training Services | Animal Shelters | Breed Specific Rescues | Breeders | Online Stores | Pet Clothing & Accessories Suppliers | Pet Day-Care Services | Pet Food Suppliers | Pet Kennelling Facilities | Pet Sitting / Walking Services | Other Pet Services