Rules for all our Best Friends visiting:
DOGGY/PET HOUSE RULES
1. Pets must be housetrained and sociable, we regret no vicious breeds.
2. All your animals ‘business’ must be picked up and disposed of appropriately (flushed in your toilet) immediately. Please do NOT throw doggy-do into the flower beds. Please inform management immediately should your animal make any mess inside so that I can ensure it has been cleaned effectively.
3. Please ensure your animal does not bark incessantly and disturb other guests. Your animal must always be kept under control.
4. Please do not leave your animal at Beach Forest Lodge whilst you go out – your animal must always be with you.
5. No pets allowed in the swimming pool at any time!
6. Please bring your pets own bedding/bowls/food etc.
7. Please also ensure that you bring your own blanket/towels/sheets for covering the furniture. Do NOT use any of the Lodge towels for your animals.
8. Inoculations must be up to date and we are a ‘flea free zone’!
9. There is a once off R250 charge per pet, per stay.
Management reserves the right to terminate your stay, without refund, should any of these rules be breached.
** PLEASE NOTE : WE HAVE OUR OWN CATS AND DOGS ON THE PROPERTY – YOUR ANIMAL MUST BE CAT FRIENDLY…..